Coming Soon: Online Registration! We appreciate your patience. Please use the contact form below to request an email notification when online registration is available.
About the Event
The 2021 43nd Annual International Gas-Lift Workshop will be held in Houston, Texas, on June 7th – 11th, 2021.
2021 General Chair: Chandran Peringod with Brunei Shell will be General Chair for 2021.
Anu Sood with Conoco Phillips as Vice Chair.
If you have an abstract you would like to submit for this event, please email it to: Steven.Freeman@shell.com
There will be Continuing Education on June 7th and 8th, Technical Presentations on June 9th and 10th.
T.B.A. The format and instructors of the courses are shown on the Course Outlines page.
For information on the Workshop and Continuing Education Courses, please use this web site, or contact:
- Cleon Dunham: email@example.com
- Steven Freeman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chandran Peringod: Chandran.Peringod@shell.com
- Greg Stephenson email@example.com
Importance of Gas-Lift. Use these links to see the importance of gas-lift to the following major Operating Companies.
- BP Gas-Lift 46.5% of Production on Artificial Lift (2002 Data)
- ConocoPhillips Gas Lift 45% of Production on Artificial Lift (2009 Data)
- ExxonMobil Gas-Lift 53.2% of Production on Artificial Lift (2004 Data). In 2009, 40% of Offshore Production by Gas-Lift
- Petrobras Gas-Lift 89.6% of Production on Artificial Lift in Campos Basis
- Shell Gas-Lift 64.1% of Production on Artificial Lift (2001 Data)
Note: If you come from a country where you need a VISA to enter the United States, or if you need an invitation to obtain a VISA to enter the US, please contact Cleon Dunham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: There will be no refunds of registration costs after May 24, 2021.