Artificial Lift Workshops. Free access to information on all artificial lift workshops with which ALRDC is involved. To attend a specific workshop, a registration fee is required. Access to some workshop papers and presentations is limited to those who attend the workshop.
Artificial Lift Technical Committees. Free access to information on the API and ISO technical committees with which ALRDC is involved. Membership on these committees is free for those who are willing to work on a particular API or ISO document. Access to the actual documents is limited to the members of the committees.ALRDC Member Services. Free access to all ALRDC member services, including:
ALRDC News. Free access to ALRDC news by subscribing to the ALRDC mailing list.
- Artificial lift questions and answers.
- Artificial lift best practices.
- Calendar of artificial lift events.
- Artificial lift case histories.
- Artificial lift courses. A fee is charged to attend each course.
- Artificial lift forum. Any artificial lift topic may be discussed with any ALRDC members.
- Artificial lift R&D projects. Access to actual project details is restricted to those actually involved in the project.
- Artificial lift seminars. A fee is charged to attend each seminar.
- Artificial lift technical library.
- Artificial lift yellow pages. Access to the yellow pages is free. A fee is charged for each listing in the yellow pages.
ALRDC Board of Directors
ALRDC is governed by a Board of Directors. This page contains their names, duties, and other information.
The board meets on a frequent basis. This page also contains information on board meetings: dates, agendas, minutes.
This page contains pertinent information about the members of ALRDC.
It also contains information on general membership meetings: dates, agendas, minutes.
This page contains information on those organizations that help to sponsor ALRDC.
How to Join ALRDC
This page contains information on why to join ALRDC, and how to join.
This page contains the actual process to join (register) with ALRDC.